Romantic lies at Botanical GDN.
Punished:Fat Ulat Bulu on his arms.
Perfect Picnic full of lies and deceptions.
Punished: Sprained my ankle.
Hate build up and i can never describe it.
Wish i haf a shaver or lighter so dat i can burn his beautiful curls to baldness.
Blind to heart and only myself to blame.
Hate erupt and only dat i can treat it.
Fat's baby is so cuuuuuuute. Saw Hanisah's pic in Shark's digicam.
So sweet and i luv her small lil lips. The hamster cheeks and cute chin.
She is adorable like all babies and will definitely bloom into Fat.
Fauziah also gave birth to a cute baby boy. His name is Zuhermi.
Cute lagi w brown skin and luvly curly soft hair. My idea of my fav baby.
Wish he is as fat as Fat's baby then he will be perfect physically.
I want a baby and by now, u all haf the idea of the baby dat i dream of.
Unfortunately, i still dont get the father that i want. Thus, wanting is my failure.
Drove around the school with the help of Halimah and no checking of blind spot. Shark was behind. It was fun and i love it. I can drive in empty road and maybe, i haf the confidence but i dont haf much of the brain for basic theory. Stupid, yeah...i am. Heh, but can learnlah if i want to make a brain out of my head.
Luving seni muzik. My love for the moment in KL. Antidote to my sore heart.
I dont want to b bothered by Zuher. I dont want him to matter to me.
Missing will die if i kill it. I am tired and sick so if he likes me and treasures me, we will see. Farkin sick of guys especially ugly guys w balls of confidence. I shall write a theory abt them just for the fun of it and also to make myself feel better.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment