Funky Bantal Peluk Saloma, dis song 4 Zuher cos he love dat cookie.
Yeah, i am experimenting Jack Steady album. Frankly, i think Nana sounds better than Nadirah.Verdict of the album from me: not known yet.
Packed my stuff and bathed to get ready to go back to KL. Luckily, Zuraidah called to ask if we can go back later. I was delighted cos i can take my own sweet time. Everyone shud knoe dat i luv taking my own sweet time, hate rushing and pressure. I
I intend to go back next week w Kak Su's gang via the train. I miss the shaky bunk and the feeling of Asmida fr Ali Setan. Will be fun, i bet. Oh yeah! Shark and i not going back tog cos we quarelled again. Hehehe..KIDDING. Those buggers ( Shark, Fat, Halimah n Amizah) are lucky this sem cos their class starts at 2pm so they gonna go back to KL on Monday morning. I haf a class at noon.
Again, sumtings are left unsaid. Last night shared sum words to my pillow. My comfort zone for my heart. Curly hair, sweet caresses...shredded pieces of heart as dreams shattered.
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment