I didnt eat mum's cooking and had been quiet. Called my aunt and told her i wanna stay away fr my parents. I hated them but she told me i shudnt say dat. I am still mad at my parents and i knoe they are too. Therefore, it will really help if i am away. Gonna stay at my aunt's place when she cums back fr outstation. This is the BIG FIGHT.
Didnt accompany Yani to find a job today cos she need to seek legal advice w her sis in law. Kinda glad too cos i am having my feminine prob. The Second day so gonna be a bit uncomfortable for me. Looks like i am not celebrating Lebaran today...not sumting sad. I really want my studies to be over soon like graduate and work plus rent my own place. That way, my parents can haf rooms for those Indon deprived workers and i wont be much of a bother. I am going to detach myself fr my parents so that if they call or wadeva happened o them..i wont b affected. I haf to be independent and all alone. Can only depend on myself cos i dont matter to my parents. Looking at the bright side, maybe its gonna make me a more strong n discipline lady. I hate Indonesian deprived kampung ppl but i luv Indhisa, my Jakarta friend and Septri, the only kampung girl who dont go around looking for attention. So thats it, i shudnt think abt my parents cos they dont matter.
Slept late last night and got sum Europe pics fr Mimi. It puts a smile and being w Nora is wonderful. Glad Mimi sees it. Here are the pics....
Like hungry seagulls, we devoured seafood at Volendam..i think.
Chocy friendship at Van Gogh Park.
Heh..the kids datwant my F&N orange. Hmmm check out my druggy eyes.
There are times i wanna b Godzilla.
I remembered at Volendam too, i climbed over a goose boundary to chase a cute bunny. Nora was upset she didnt get to climb it. Oh yeah, got pics fr Pendek too and check out the old skool looks. I present u w the Macritchie's boys...my frens.
Pendek is second fr ur right.
Pendek w his red water bottle.
Memories...i luv them all but w exceptions.
No comments:
Post a Comment