Sunday, October 31, 2004
I knoe dat sum ppl just want to tumpang kasih sayang since their parents are far. I am aware of dat altho, when i was in KL...i didnt haf nice guardians who care except for temperamental friends. Not only guardians, even my parents dont call me altho they love me. I had been very patient and quiet so now, i really hate my parents. I dont regret screaming and creating a tornado this morning. I just hate them, be it mum or dad, hate my siblings and even hate those silly pathetic indon girls who kept on bugging my parents for attention. They fought among each other for it and threatened each other not to be close to my parents. WTF! Should they even do dat when i am the real daughter by blood neva even squabbled w my siblings for dat. We never did or even do. But these OUTSIDERs just bloody hell treat our parents like theirs and even steal them away. I dont want to live here. I hated them especially TUTI. Farking BITCH! My parents call them just to say hi when they are at Batam, my parents send them sumtimes even to Batam just to send them off. I neva complaint when i dont get that but wat my mum said this morning hurt me. She said NO ONE CARE abt her when the farking hell, who shud be complaining. I immediately screamed hysterically saying dat u haf all these bloody indon kids who care about u n u can take all of them as ur kids. She was hurt and called out my name but i was really mad and went out to pay the outstanding internet bills dat i haf to pay on my own w great responsibility. I hate everyone at home. I hated them for being calculative like who use must pay. WTF! Years back when using dial up and my siblings used extensively..did i screamed and tell them to pay or share. Fark! Fark! Fark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment