Thursday, October 28, 2004

Limelight or Backstage?


I am not in a gd mood. I am probably tired, missing n my breasts hurt. It hurts a lot and at times i touch it to feel any lump but nothing just pain. Swollen, i want my period to come cos i couldnt handle the pain n its swelling. Gets tired and moody, all i wanna do is cry. Could it be also my visit to Beatty dat made me sick. I am not the sort who enjoy going back to that road to show to teachers like Yeah, i haf made it n suceed altho i stood outside the class most of the time. I dont really fancied to b remembered and yeah, didnt get dat much. I couldnt really understand the necessity of such excitement by my dear friend altho i understand her desire for dat. Nothing really matter and yeah even if i had sumting i treasure now, wats the big deal? Its just fated and wat God had gave u cos of ur perseverance n wat made u due to the constant standing in parade sq n outside the classroom. Maybe, i am proud but i just tak kuasa w such things. Actually it embarassed me to b in that situation n dats why i was looking around and avoiding conversation cos i dont wanna be branded as a proud ass. Babyface is like dat and i am not criticizing her but just dat its not my stylelah. Anyway, just accompanied her. Eton wasnt there n i was so thankful. Just Cikgu Hamzah, Mrs Haridas n Mrs James. I am glad i dont dress up and just look normally a nobody. I am neva gd w limelights...always love being in the backstage area.

I am proud of my youngest bro. He set up his own biking blog. I wish its gonna go on. Couldnt wait to show it to BMX bro, probably he could give gd encouragement to my bro.

Ramadhan so limited in activities. I really wanna go cycling and be at the sea side. I miss many ppl.

No comments: