Thursday, October 28, 2004

Dragging Beatty

Meeting Babyface at 1030 am outside Beatty's bus stop. Yeah, i am actually dragging the idea of going back to Beatty just to say Hi to our used to be Cikgus. Malas betullah but how come i actually agreed to Babyface's idea? SIGH! Frankly, I dont fancy them and i really dont knoe wat to talk if i see them. I am not an intelligent girl in relationship issues. After that, we gonna go to Tanah Merah. She need to do sumting so just gonna tag along and listen to her prob since i actually couldnt wake up on the promised night. I am not dragging that but i am letting the idea of going to Beatty made dat listening to prob even an obligation. I really in no mood and damn, i dont even want to look gd or paste compact powder on my pale skin.

Oh Yesterday! Ok..didnt finish my food tho contented w my Shark toy. Was late and i can see the pissed look in Zuher but he couldnt do much since it was our first meeting. I got lostlah in Marina Sq, thinking dat i could go thru the overhead bridge to Millenia Walk but NO. Zuher got lost too and walked all the way fr Bugis to Millenia yet, he was early. Zuher reminded me of two persons, in terms of look- he looks like templeton dat i once had a silly crush on, in terms of character- kinda like Gene cos the way he speak n think. Zuher knew everyone dat i knoe. He made my world very small and for things, i wish dat we just gonna b frens. Yeah, we talked and mostly abt Gene, our teenagehood and yeah Indon Music. I bought his CD due to obligation. Maybe it will changed my disinterest on them. Kinda Indon lah but couldnt help it cos the members are basically Indonesians except for Zuher. Yeah, a bit of breathe-taking words and compliments on that sumone by Zuher.

Went home all tired but managed to kick Pendek's ass in pool w 3 gd winnings. I miss Yani...maybe i wanna visit her next week. Oh Yeah! Grace n Anjali going to London n Dubai. They gonna post postcards to me when they are there. I really miss my students but dragging the thot of going back there n seeing faces dat once gave me unnecessary pressure.

No comments: