Saturday, October 30, 2004

Philanthropist

I am not really in a gd mood and feeling tired. Sumting happened to my best fren. Altho just now, i went out w Molly and met Becky plus Kak Ina. So many coincidences and mutual frens. My life like a jigsaw and my world is wonderfully small but warmth. I really miss Yani. Cant wait to see her tomorrow. I hope she is strong. I really wish i can help a lot even gave her my loan money and just sacrifice on my next yr Umrah trip. Sum ppl worry abt meeting their very basic things in life like food while others worry abt unnecessary debts. I haf to b thankful in life. I promise this, if i eva becum rich like really rich...my life gonna b simple n majority of it shall go to the ppl in need. Even my future pay, i am just gonna spent on wats necessary and always look out for ppl in need to give a hand. That money is not all mine. Pls remind me of dat. I am on the brim of tears but i dont wanna b emotional. I wanna b strong n not whine. If i can make the world a better one just by an inch, i surely will. I love u Yani so do b strong n berdoa. Hopefully nothing bad gonna happen to ur hubby.

No comments: