I really think dat Maria Arshad looks like angelic's face best fren. Remembered Curly fries and i concluded dat abt her when we were in IE. Maria Arshad was ok, harmless to me and sexy but i only like her when she smile n quiet. I dont like her when she got all agressive n defensive time main net ball dulu. I also dont like Julie at dat time cos the 2 of them seems bearting each other' s back after a frenly match. Howeva, i bet they are nice if i am given the opportunity to knoe them well.
Apologized to Sharky and yeah, i haf done my part. Read her comment, as much i knoe i am wrong i hope she also knoe dat i neva thot she goyang kaki at work. Yeah, i hurt her and i am just gonna let her say wat she want cos i prolly deserve it. I am not tired of her n Fat but i want to be enuff trouble to them. Thanks for the bday wish tho. I dont want to say much cos i dont want to hurt u anymore. So lets haf space and do ourselves a huge favour altho i knoe dat i will miss u (ur cooking n ur sudden attempt to 'konon' attack me w ur hands n legs).
Tomorrow, mum gonna make rendang n pulut kuning for me. Then i am off to cycle at East Coast. I finished my tatabhs analysis but not sure if its right. Watching and drooling at Syed Sobri in Azura. He has red delicious lips. Syed Sobri and Jay Jay are 2 guys dat made me wish i am as old as them when i was just a lil 9 yr old girl. There was once, i got angry at mum n dad for meeting late. Lamelah but nothing much can b expected from a nine yr old brain. Bought toiletries and eye cream for my wrinkled eyes. Nivea, i always believe in that brand.
Bibik is here and asked me abt butterfly baju tidur dat she actually called it baju sotong. See lah how, i probably get her one w sum cash i got fr MOE.
Hapy bday to ME! I neva like growing up since i was 15 cos i knoe i am gonna faced lots of things. Howeva, i haf to take it cos it gonna mature me. Nothing matters really now, not even kites, not even books or jeans cos wat matters to me is i am contented w my life now. To still be alive and haf my family w me and few good frens dat i dont hurt them or they hurt me. I am just thankful and i hope i will be foreva thankful on my bday.
Friday, September 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment