Wednesday nite: After a long walk w Huda at Putrajaya, she received an sms fr Sharky asking her whereabout. Sharky was informed dat she gonna sleep over at my place. Went home n opened Sharky's apartment only to find it locked fr the inside so Kak Su opened it. Lights in Sharky room was bright but door was locked so had to irritate her w knocking fr Huda n I. She was pissed and said, "Tak tahu sabar ke?". I went in after looking at her sourish pissed face and took the tilam. Fat asked me for her keys back. I couldnt comprehend at dat time their still anger at me but just passed the key. I knoe this is the beginning of shutting the door and its their door against my face. It got worst prolly cos i hung up the phone at Sharky after shouting at her. I didnt knoe dat i was supposed to call Huda cos Fat just gave me the phone looking kinda pissed and ordered me to call Sharky. I did and got shouted by Sharky dat made me even more guilty of susahkan diorang altho i neva asked to since i forgot my sim card. I got even pissed when Shark shouted at me and ordering me to call Huda when right at my face, Fat looked unhappy at me using her phone. Frankly, i already knew how to look for Huda since i knoe Huda has a class at 2-3 pm based on Erna's timetable. Sorry Shark n Fat for susahkan korang dua altho i dont think i directly and intentionally do dat. I learnt my lesson like u all want and this is it.
Took the bus home after sending Huda off to wait for the other bunch of Phase 5. No Seni class and skipping tatabhs wasnt a big deal to me like always. Reached Sg and took 160 to meet Yani. We walked around the neighbourhood after taking a drill for her hubby at her in law's pl. I luv misty Bt Batok scented w fresh kampung smell. We walked all the way to Bt Batok East just like old time. We checked out beautiful ground floor house dats embroidered w their own potted plants, marquee amd garden swing. The malay houses at Bt Batok. The flora grow beautifully n healthily dat for a while, i thot they are plastic plants but surprisingly NO.
Talked to my online frens b4 bed. They were more interested in PGL but i am not sure if its gonna made it to Sg big screen.Lets not assume n conclude THE REASON.
Oh yeah, woke up this morning to do a favour for my bawean Arizona fren. Check out this old skool boyan name: Sutarmei Binti Mukeri. Sedekahkan Al Fateha to her cos she just left the cruel world.
Friday, September 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u did not 'get shouted by sharky'. I honestly dont think i shouted. I raised my voice yes, I made sure u understood how important it was yes. Bottom line I was rushy. Yes RUSHY is the keyword and u noe it.
How fat was treating u had nothing to do with me.
Even better when I called her and asked what happened and she said nothing at all,tht u and her werent fighting or anything. I read ur blog and found out all that. Yes I was pissed big time by then because u were already shooting off ur mouth blaming me for shit like comparing u and ur sis. wtf. why use all tht against me when we were talking abt it lightheartedly the day b4. Cerita dah basi and I didnt even noe ur affected. I also didnt take offence when u were passing ur thoughts abt my bro what. That point all irrelevant ok.
I dunno whats happening ah. I dont hate ur or anything and frankly i think fat is in denial abt her issues with either u or me because she kept denying that she was ever pissed with whoever.
I still insist u shouldnt have hung up on me based on her staring at u or what because I wasnt aware of how she was behaving towards u since morning. How was I to noe? I was not shaking my leg in the office when u called k. I was out with my boss and we had to make rush for a pick up dkt Pusat kraftangan blah blah blah. Tgh busy nak mampus and I was rushy. Thats all I'm guilty off being; rushy as I always am. Thats it.
I'm sorry if I hurt you. I just hate everything now and I wish I was staying fr away from everyone. Life's beginning to go downhill in kl and it fucking sucks. Its not ur faulty. Not mine. Not anyones. Thats just how it is I guess from now.
Take care and Happy Advanced Berfday...
With love, Shak.
Post a Comment