Saturday, September 18, 2004

I LUV MY MUM! MUACKS!

Went cycling n lepak w Momok. Home to eat my pulut kuning w rendang. Mum said her rendang can neva be nice n i agreed but told her dat she is still a gd cook. I love mum, i love mum n i wish i can shout to the world abt how great n how much i luv my mum. I feel like squeezing her and kissing her cheeks until she got all suffocated. I love my mum n that was wat i was thinking of how much she meant to me in my life and why all things in the world dont matter except her n my dad. I luv her and i really want to cry at the thot how much she matters to me. She just woke up specifically to make a drink for dad. Dad is getting tuffer as he grows older and i am kinda unhappy w him for dat. Sigh, old man who only want to b serve by his wife. He definitely need to b married to sumone if my mum left first but i hope my dad go first so dat mum,at least can live her old days not having to serve him. My mum a SUPERWOMAN n i am sure other ppl's mum too. I can never be like her.

Talked to Yani and she told me dat hearing aid costs 4k. Luckily, she got subsidy so just bayar 1k. Khalis is my best fren's son. He is smart, independent and heh quick-tempered. He has hearing problem and sum illness but a survivor. He luvs to drum n i bought him his first electric drum set after Yani n I discovered how he banged his head n start hitting things as i was playing Panterra on the stereo. When we played slow music like Siti's song, he couldnt hear but when we played Siti's Irama Malaysia song, he would move his hands and smile. He has his drum now and he loves it. His favourite toys are his drum, his bicycle and yeah, he luvs basketball. He is 4 yrs old and crazy too w solving puzzles. He is great and i wish i haf my kids to acompany Khalis to grow up but too bad, i am not married yet. Khalis probably gonna be a big brother to my child in future. He wished me happy birthday.

Yeah, i owe my other frens a phone call since mum said they called when i was out. I hope they are not frustrated w me. I dont forget them just dat i wasnt sure if they remember. Anyway, heh how can i say No to cycling.

No comments: