Sunday, September 19, 2004

Donation

I realised these few days since i came back fr Kl, i had been dawn w sincerity on giving. Started w Yani's thot and then, the Aziz Satar interview, Ariq and suddenly the recall of a guy who asked me n Dj for 2 bucks as donation. U knoe Aziz Satar said dat P ramlee actually gave away his $20 which he promised to enjoy w Aziz to a family. Aziz was kinda pissed w him but he replied calmly saying dat the money was just for him to keep n God had made him meet the right ppl who need dat money more. I also kinda regret when the other time i advised a fren who donated her money to this Rumah Anak Yatim when actually she need dat money to eat n hang out. I told her dat she should think about herself first n complete herself before completing others. I regret saying dat. I regret not giving dat stranger 2 bucks altho Dj said he didnt look convincing enuff. Next time i should just givelah setakat yang mampu rather than regret not giving at all especially kalau lil quantity like 2 bucks. Must remind myself dat.

Going to KL and i wish i am not. If i am still here in Sg, i probably gonna skip school the whole week. I wish i can just do my assg n not go to school. Suddenly i miss independent learning when i was taking my A level.

No comments: