Monday, September 20, 2004

Friends

Edited my grammar analysis and wrote down skeletons for my Calligraphy assg and Seni Bina research. Patting my back. I luv studying w/o going to school. If u ppl are aware my grades werent great cos of my attendance. I cant do much today cos i haf invitations to celebrate my bday. I suddenly feel obligated n think i am meeting so many ppl today. Z gonna hang out w me at my neighbourhood and then i am off to Pasir Ris to hang out w the couples. Nora n Mi hang out w me yesterday at night and told me to be available for kidnapping the next day. They gonna treat me again after treating me to seafood last night. I haf to say dat my very close friends shower me w so much attention when they get hold of me.

Managed to get hold of an old close friend way back in primary school. We used to call him botak but now, he is called pendek. He could still remember me altho he couldnt recognize me. i am looking forward to a chillin out session where we gonna talk abt our past and childhood. He used to sit beside me in P6 and being kids who dont knoe wat love altho we like each other, we just value friendship and yeah at times, he put his hand around my seat n at times lie on my shoulder. He always make me laff and he taught me grammar. He is smart and naughty. Was a teacher's nightmare but damn good in English and Math. He used to steal money to pay for his assesment bks. Only Yani n I can understand dat altho we didnt agree w him. Amazing chap.

I haf to go. A fren need help. She is confused but looks like going into escapism dat i dont agree. I wish i can help her. Howeva who else can be a good help except u urself in helping urself.

No comments: