Been listening to Virgin Classic Rock. They play lotsa gd music n it really make me all wanna b in London more. Waking up to see out of the window green patches with flowers n cyclist in cold spring wear. Beautiful morning in Europe. Howeva, i will miss the sunny beach in Singapore if i am in Europe rite now. Another nice thing is listening to REM nightswimming as i watched the man i love gently fall into a deep sleep beside me. I haf all the picture in mind just dat reality haf not sink.
Here is the pic of the ppl in the gig w shy me, courtesy of my BMX bro:Ooops! Sorry guys, pic look weird..i wouldnt wanna b like sum kohl eyed indians who are proud of scarry looking face.
I so miss them. Big nose was the one dat intro me to pulp. He used to sms me lyrics fr pulp n two dat touched me were acrylic sumting n babies. Another fren got attached and i am happy for her cos i think the guy is a nice, gd hearted chap. I miss cycling by the beach. I am thinking of going there. Nora n Mimi invited me to go to Wet n wild w them but i am thinking. Must remember to call zareena later, she had been looking for me. I hope she is ok. Sumtimes marriage is trouble tho u begin w love. Entahlah, probably cos ppl are in a hurry for security. Howeva, waiting is painful. Sharky n I are game to watch the screaming my precious. I probably gonna drag Sharky watch Dj playing at esplanade. I miss him n his face so a glimpse of him fr a far will remedy my heart. Jiwang eh but truelah.
Anybody had Ms-words nya cd? pls lend me cos i need to do my assg. Oklah, i wanna go. I probably upload pics of my apartment once i am settled. So angelic face, hold on.
Saturday, August 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment