Finally, its a week of holiday and National Day. I so miss my parents. These past few days, i was having space on my own from the legion of Dooms where i get to cry in bed thinking about my parents n sumone i miss so much. I was sensitive and it didnt help much with my period. Kak Su n Erna were nice and all concerned when i didnt act like Kramer past few days. Kak Su was overly sensitive. My! Tuff k if u haf sensitive frens around u but i adore Kak Su cos she make me laff w her silly over-sensitivity. Fat had been quiet n kinda careful since the day i left the hse after she dictate me to mandi. Kesianlah dia! I didnt mean harm and i hope we are ok thot we get on each other's nerve. Sharky, yeah blogging here and Fazly kinda irritatingly clingy tau today. I dont knoe why, i blame it on Sharky and by the way, i shudnt b affected by it cos Fadzly didnt call me. PMS!
I kinda laff after reading Huda's blog. I think laziness is infectious. The other week, we were caught in the lazy mode n this week is her time. Hey! But Huda went to Planet Hollywood to see Dayang so it wasnt really a lazy mode much. Try harder, Huda! ;)
Just now, kinda miss her tho n thot wanna ask her to join us at cybercafe but she probably wanna do her assg. I wonder when i can sleep over at Panorama n haf a dip at their pool. Today, bloody PMS!
Yeah, hectic weekend since i accompanied my BMX bro to this hardcore gig. It was awesome n yeah got to knoe a nice journalist calleh Ajis. Weird, the guy dat i used to scrutinize at Jln Telawi is actually a t shirt designer n BMX bro frenlah. The gig, it was more like a concert featuring great underground bands like naked butterfly, silent death, nemesis, the pilgrims, infectious maggots and the punisher. Bloodshed vocalist share the same love story w hippo. Oh yeah, hippo said dat he called me in July and left Avril Lavigne's song on my voice mail. Nice thing and i appreciate dat tho i didnt get to hear it. Yeah, like Avril. Used to listen to her w my student and had girl talk about her too. I miss my students. Yeah, i wanna go to school this Friday and see them. I must.
Last Friday, Sharky's pretty cousin came. She is one giant Paki with sweet dimple. I was like mumbling like she is already an Indian and not enuff, must haf dimple siak! These Indians always blessed w looks and Shame on a fren who boasted she is Paki but dont look like one. Liha ( Sharky's cousin ), nothing like dat k. Nice lah and as irritating as me perhaps. She is obsessed w Han Isaac even tho he kinda kental in the Hanya Kawan movie. That niht too, Fadzli surpirised the shit out of Sharky. We had a spooky one knoct at a time at the door around 1 am. Liha n I acted damn wel in cooperation to the surprise and Sharky was so scared k. The moment, i told her to look at the door after i got my peep, she screamed. Well, lovers reunited but Liha n I were deprived of the air-con room.Then, we watched Dayang showcase at Planet Hollywood on Saturday. Radz n Alinah didnt wanna go so Huda n Kak Wan met us there but just a while cos we had plans. Then at 8, I went to meet my BMX bro n joined his other frens for tea n dinner before they sent me home. It was tiring but best thing, i finished up one assg.
Yeah, dats about all n all i want rite now is to go back to Singapore in the arms of my family. My mum miss me when she scolded me on phone for not calling her. I cried after dat. So....KL, i just gonna see u next week just to be busy again w assingments n exams.
Wednesday, August 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment