Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I LUV MY FAMILY!

The difference btw mutton n beef doesnt only lie on the spelling ( for u bimbos ), the texture which is the tenderness in the meat n the sweet natural taste. I mean indian cooked mutton k not Malays. I am Malay so dont eva u dare think I am racist. Entahlah, i am angsty probably cos i felt used dat sumbody just using my company in the weekends n shoved u aside like a rag after found sumone. Oklah, wadeva n i am sure i am just being emotional. I miss home n i really miss my family. I am very angsty these few days. It doest help too when i found out dat hippo w a bitchy witch of Harlem. Both of them not nice k n ugly, yeah they deserve each other but after saying mean things about me. wadevalah these bunch of old hags. I am just sighing n at times, i try to distract myself by looking at Montre n wondering how on earth can we measure smell if its possible. By the way, did anyone eva invent a measurement for smell? Pardon me if they already did cos i am such a dumbass in Science. Then i thot of Seni..dats another distraction or remembering the time i ate ice-cream w Dj. Just now in Tatabhs, prof Senat was talking about a good man n the sacrifices made by fathers. I inda teared a bit n got all sad cos i miss my dad. He is a good dad n how hankful am i to have him. He always make sacrifices sincerely for the family but many times, we dont understand him. I love my dad lah. I love mum...i miss them, pls make me strong enuff to withstand the misery of missing sumone. At times when ppl scolded me, i kinda get emo n cried in my heart. Yeah, i am gembeng. Funny thing (distractions) Fat n Shark were sleepy in Senat's class so i had to nudge them. They dont understand how can i be awake in his class.

I wonder wats the occasion since i saw a few pretty wanita melayu terakhir in baju kurung. Anyway, convo around the corner and assgns are just coming. I haf to finish up my Pengetahuan Islam, Seni Tekstil, seni Kalligrafi plus tatabahasa b4 hols. I plan to finsih up Pengetahuan Islam n Seni Kalligrafi b4 hols. Insyallah, i hope Fat n Shark dont mind me oganizing the contents tho hey are passionate researches. Prakash, pls i must remind myself to get articles fr him. I kinda love this stress n  even love the Seni Class cos everyone is helping each other n we shared lotsa notes n photostate for each other. Singaporeans, lack in dat...majorly. Lokek notes n berkira n oh yeah, only get things if u are in the herd. I am a failure in Singaporean style of public relation. I love the girls in my Seni Class n i luv lecturers who are sincerely concern abt their students.

Replied to my fren's email n meeting on Sunday. I asked him if i can bring frens to the big rock gig and yeah, no problemo. I probably ask everyone who stays back cos transport is a no problem. Seelah, kalau ada org interested. Just now kat beryani stall, Sharky n i spotted a lady that is a clone of Kak Wan. I wish she is there to see it herself but a smoking version of her. Huda, didnt get to see her much. Kinda miss the sight of her smily, shiny face thats always wandering in the brain and her lil voice.

Sehingga ketemu lagi n it even made me sad k, reading my fren's blog abt her drug thingy.  Hope she get thru, i realy hope.

Oh Yeah, angelic face...she make me smile reading her blog. She actually make me less missing Singapore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you too :) we'll hang out one of these days, of course.

*dirty monkey smeared in strawberry jam and cream*