Mum wants a garandchild. She popped the question to me and i replied, " Tunggu adik ah ngan Faiz."
That wasnt enuff, she asked directly now. I answered, " Tunggulah, belum ada jodoh mak."
Yeah, i realized and am very aware of aging. I am gonna be 26 this year and a part of my life in career is almost established but i am kinda a loser in love. We all are not perfect. Look at my pic, i am quite pleasant to the eyes but its just dat time for the right one to cum is not yet. I rather not push it or even myself cos i want my marriage to b perfect. I hope mum understand dat i dont wanna get married just cos to marry only. I want to marry the right man.
Accompanied mum to ICA to renew her permit.Therefore, i was dragged out of bed early and was at ICA at 10 am. Then we were told to cum back at 1. It was only 11, so i dragged mum to eat at Hjh Maimunah. We had siput, botok-botok, urap taugeh and yeah mum just couldnt resist lemak nangka. She made me finished my rice. My parents neva give me lee way in eating. They are very strict especially on me cos i seldom eat properly and dont finish up my food. Howeva, i think my body has fully developed as i grow older. I dont think i am skinny but ppl around me think dat i am anaroxic. Dj thot so too. It was really frustrating.
Then we walked around Bugis. Wow! I just luv shoes n bags. I wish but it can only cum true after i grad.After collecting her permit, we went to tekka to eat chendol. I miss chendol and then bought briyani for my bro. The weather giving me headache so we had to skipped bus trip home. As the two ladies heading out of the market, a beggar approached mum. Mum gave her sum coins and whispered to me dats Mydin's ex wife. I was shocked thinking dat a fren in primary school actually had lost a dad. But mum corrected me dat my fren's mum was mydin's second wife. My mum told me dat the first wife has two married sons but kinda sad dat the son probably dont care abt their mum. I was wondering how cum but i hope dat i will neva be such kids. I wouldnt want my parents to beg for money. I hope dat her sons will realize so dat she can haf a better life at her age. Poor lady.
My head is aching. I wont b meeting Yani tho i love to. Probably see her on Thursday.
Yesterday, i talked to hippo. Yeah, we had been talking n i did a nasty thing by dedicating him a song w this as a msg: Lu jangan nak perasanlah, Gua rasa lu rilek one corner baik. Hippo just laffed n warned me not to do it again nicely. One thing i like talking to hippo is poetry. He loves poetry like i do. I even bought him Rendra poetry book.
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment