It was terrible. I can feel my nerves around my head to the back of my neck aching crazily. Massage wont help n sadly, no panodols at home. I cried and the pain gave me sum kinda nauseaus feeling. I thot vomitting will help just like hoe it easened the pain b4 wheneva i had a terrible headache. Unfortunately, i didnt vomit. I cried while i bathe. I threw water on my head hoping dat it could probably cool down my head n the pain. It didnt. Eventually after wrapping my body in a blanket n crying in pain, i fell asleep. Dat moment, i wish i could just pull a trigger n shot myself dead thru the head just to make the pain stop. I rather die than going thru dat pain. Its kinda ok this morninf but i haf the feeling dat its gonna cum back. Why must it cum when i need to do my work? Still haf not done w my assg. Wish it wont attack again cos its really terrible.
This is how weak we human are. The brain is such a powerful organ yet when it got striked, it just kills u.I wish i knew wats wrong w me when it attacks.
Other than my once a while headache dat kills, i am a normal contented girl. It just had to attacked when i wanna watch Girl Interrupted. Luckily, i got to watch Singapore Idol. Caught this girl dat i eyed since percussion gig. Her name is Rosalina. She is this plump and happy looking girl. She looks like she has a gd heart n treasure friendship. I love her just by looking at her. Probably, i will get to knoe her if its fated for us to b frens. She may not go far tho but it doesnt stop me from liking her. I kinda like the far end judge. I dont knoe his name but i kinda adore his frown in disbelief n probably his concentration upon the contestant. wats his name? He looks like my kinda guy other than he is kinda tanned.
Thursday, August 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment