Its incoherent to want to see the person but when the person is there, all u wanna do is b away. Distance actually secure me but i do want to be near again. Eventually, i took the courage finally after the last set to say hi. He looked so scared seeing me. Like he is kinda ignoring the fact i actually appeared in front of him. I was kinda sad for him cos looks like again the girl wasnt there. He probably lying when he told me dat it was nothing, no romantic kinda thing....just a facade. Sheesh, it will b nice if its really real. I was thinking probably this hot girl w gorgeous curly hair and in white dress was the one Dj meant. She is the eye candy so far, other than the fire dancer. Tan man in sarong, so sexy. Dj, i luv looking at him ...n i want him to b happy. Seeing his family, i wish dat i am dat lucky to b blessed w such family other than my family. They look nice and see like i wont feel so scared w them. Kinda warm looking. I must say, whoeva w Dj is a lucky girl.
Met Emee n we did talk a bit. She just dont knoe how much i sayang her like my own sister. She is like an orphan match girl who will always haf a place in my heart.
Met Naz, she told me a lot of things. I hope she is gonna b out of dat mud while i hope dat the guy dat once haunted me will cum to his senses.
Looking at Andre still put a smile. Kinda miss talking to hippo. I wanna ask him abt Andre.
Sunday, August 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment