I falter again but i am sure i am gonna b ok in time. It said to accept the fact dat u were used. Its even sadder to hate the person for doing dat. Isnt this world arent really dat perfect? Its a choice n next time, i shud remember not to take sincerity til its really sincere going thru things together. I haf to say thanks to Sharkira. Its great to haf a fren who wakes me up.Yani too, she neva stopped being there. Read a journal of a married couple last night. I dont really sense sumting gd abt their marriage but the husband is always putting positivity cos he really luv the wife. He was all settled and began to be homey but wife still having fun outside. Conflicting activities. But wats beautiful, they still love each other altho i see more expressions fr the hubby thru journal. He is so romantic cos he worship his wife thru poetry. He said the wife was the one after him n he was touched by her lines. I remembered a lot of marriage like dat. One was a fren dat went after her hubby but finally just got divorce cos she thot it was love but he was homey n she was always wanting to hang out. Another is my own fren for years who fought n went thru shit w her hubby b4 marriage but now, seldom talk cos they always haf communication breakdown n conflicting interest. Is it true dat malay guys who really settled after marriage are too settled dat they becum boring? Is it married woman when they are tied since when single , all they want was to b tied b4 marriage, began to realize dat it wasnt fun to be tied after all? I dont knoe, i probably think like dat so dat i can cum to a conclusion dat perhaps i wasnt ready for any commitment n dats why i got shit.
I adore Andre. Sumday perhaps when the time is right and when i am really ready ...he will cum. Meanwhile, be thankful w wat i haf n Thank God for wanting me to b a better person.
No comments:
Post a Comment