| Drowning myself in Ella song, 'Sepi Sekuntum Mawar Merah'. Just wanna feel remorse and alone. The weird depressive side of me surfaced and it just feel good feeling all sad abt my life. Sumtimes u just wanna b alone when u not happy. Like let urself more into the misery of missing n losing instead of making urself happy. Talked to an old fren back in secondary. Probably bore her w my misery or coldness. Cancelled appt w a dear sis i miss so much cos i am sure i am gonna b quiet n moody. This is life and i haf to b strong for the better. I bet without his call or anything from him means he is happy n i shud b happy for him even if it means losing him. Shudnt cum back to Sg but i wanna watch the percussion gig. I am looking forward for a great show tomorrow cos i really miss drums n stuff. I wish i can let out the pain in my heart thru beating the drums like b4 in Lasalle. I miss Huda, kak wan n Sharky. Huda, she is special w her dreamy self. Kak Wan, she is so cool n calm. Sharky, my laughter mate n sumone dat i can tease n be teased. I probably let Kak wan read my blog one day.
|
Friday, July 16, 2004
In solitary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment