Had a good rest cos i slept for 14 hrs. Of cos the pills didnt help much in the pre-sleep segment cos i was tossing n getting more emotional but it was great to sleep after consoling myself. I choose to b happy and happy i must be whether it means losing. I cannot wish for things dat are already over. My studies come first and things dat are on my way. Wasnt dat wat i had been doing all my lifetime and i shudnt let other's concern or actually my worries abt the unknown affect me. If he go, its for his good then i shud be happy. Losing frens hurt a lot especially frens who are of good company but we cant control situations.
I am gonna bathe after breakfast to bring Eyola to the library where she can read and i can go do my research. I need to get short stories for my tatabahasa assg and lotsa articles for my seni. Seni is really occupying my time cos everything is new for me. Everything teases me and makes me wanna learn more so in a way Seni is like Dj. Maybe, this step gonna change my path from dreaming of being a sasterawan to a budayawan. Ahahaha! Nolah, i just wanna b a lecturer and a gd human other than knowledgeable. A lecturer basically cos i need to feed my mouth n support my parents. I probably gonna travel a lot since i am into seni. Is this another beginning or revelation of myself. First was my love for sastera dat it got me writing poetry years back but now, am i in love w seni? I begin to develop my love for architecture, traditional textiles and calligraphy. Mostly architecture, i hope to write abt the malay palace n english palace. Virgo is a dreamer.
Today, gonna do research then send Eyola home while i do more research and also go to cybercafe since my desktop here dont haf any powerpoint. At 7, i hope to solat at Raffle's pl surau before heading to NTUC bldg. Poor angelic face, she must be damn tired. Hopefully, we can haf a lil dinner together before going there. I am still shy w her for i dont knoe wat reason. Probably cos, we dont talk when we haf a great opportunity in school. I really want my kids in MGS to get her as a Malay teacher. They will love her. Pls Allah!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGELIC FACE!
Saturday, July 17, 2004
Smiling me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment