The song Gadis Misteri by Search keep on playing in my mind. I do long for a guy to worship me just like in dat song n also how understanding i can be to the one i love just like the song Gadisku. I luv Search, not cos of their looks tho they do haf cute members, nut majorly cos of their songs. Great composers, great musicians and Amy, he has great voice.
Went back w Fat today cos i really wanna go to this percussion gig at NTUC bldg. I hope i get to catch angelic face online for more clues on the venue. I dont knoe if Sharky wanna accompany me, i hope she does but if not, its ok. Sharky! I am so flattered yet embarassed lah w her expression on how much she adore me. Frankly, i am always uncomfortable w ppl liking me cos i am touched. Sharky, how can u not like Spiderman 2? Ok, i understand.
Fat, i bet she begin to love me too. I do sayang her altho at times she can be innocently irritating. Its hard being totally offended by Fat. She probably tried to understand me by listening to me, i assume due to how much i try to understand her when she complaint abt her probs. The other night, Monday night, Fat actually woke me up at 1 am smsing me dat she need her books tonight. I was pissed and just couldnt comprehend dat. Actually, she want me to sleep over and talk abt Sharky. Yeah, the legion of dooms or pinkie n brain actually had a tiff. Fat told me she knew dat she was in wrong. Fat also said dat she was upset cos Shark ignored her and skipped school cos Shark dont wanna see her. She dont want Shark to ruin her future all cos Fat made a mistake. Fat told me she is not perfect and she need time to apologize. Reason was yeah EGO. Ego cos Fat is older and she is scared by saying sorry,it means dat Sharky will no longer respect her as a sister and even begin to be cold or mean to her. I told Fat to say wadeva she told me to Shark. Fat wanted to but she knew dat she always make things worst when she talk or try to confront. Sharky, she do treasure u and i hope u just give her time. Frankly, she is just as sad as u. Thinking abt u moving out also saddened her a lot. Sharky, u knoe dat the 3 of us are totally happy together and oblivious abt shit around us wheneva we tog. We seek solace in each other. This thing is probably a test on how strong are the 3 of us in this frenship especially how strong u care n luv Fat as well as she to u. If u n her cant take this test, its gonna b just like belty n i. I haf to say dat 'belty n i' incident make me learn a lot. Regret is always there losing a fren like belty but i learn to b happy for belty since at least she is happy altho not as happy as w me. I am glad altho its regretful to lose a fren like belty, my sastera soulmate. I bet its the same thing w u n booty. By the way, Fish also wears make up to school (thick make-up k). Madrasah's girls do at times act like SPG....ahaha. Yeah, slap me!
Again, dear Prakash got to sit w his dream girl. I hope she likes Prakash too cos Prakash is really a nice chap. Azman, told me abt himself the other day after i explained to him bout the child psychology theory. Kinda sad dat he actually went blind at 15. Even Sad when his teacher accused him of lying n being lazy cos he couldt read at 15. The teacher knew dat he couldnt see but forced him to read all cos he bloody couldnt believe or accept dat fact abt his student. Since that day, Azman just hated normal ppl like us but i bet dat i am the one dat changed his perceptions. I shared w him a few of my beliefs and i hope its helpful to him. Sharky actually gonna make an appt for Prakash n Azman to meet their idols, Ruffedge. At least, it will make me happy to see others happy. I am happylah but i wish i am more happy if i dont lose the precious one dat i always dream of being with (ice-cream by the fountain). I just dont wanna talk and even refuse to think abt him when Fat asked cos it hurt me so much.
I miss Europe. I wanna go there and maybe stay there. Its amazing.
My lil cousin fr Indon is here. Her name is Eyola. She always talk abt me but when i am here, she so reserved. I luv her curly hair....she kinda remind me of Sabrina.
Didnt knoe how much i miss Sg til i am here.
Thursday, July 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment