Friday, July 09, 2004

All 2 b A Good Girl

Let's begin today's rambling w wat happened yesterday. Again, the dear sweet Fat mess up certain things as she want to be nice. Shark was surprised dat Fat's words was the reason why Hotdog hair lock her room when Shark's frens came over. Fat shudnt say dat but again, knowing Fat..wats newlah altho she dont really mean harm. Like i said, Fat always get carried away w her words. She definitely upset but admit her fault n I am just glad, we dont rub it on her face cos its definitely gonna b hurtful for the pregnant lady. Anyway, wats important...Hotdog lady and Shark cleared their misunderstanding. I luv n respect Hotdog hair for dat. Fat....hard but in time she will knoe when to shut. She still my fren n i still adore her cos frankly i dont think she mean any harm. Funny, Fat just work hard to be seen as a gd girl when actually she dont haf to.

Sumting in my roomlah...even Shark sensed it. I hope it is harmless.

Tonight, we gonna watch SPIDERMAN w kak Wan. YEAY! I cant wait. I finished my discussion w Kak Rini n yeah she wasnt as bad as i thot. I do haf perceptions abt her not liking me for probably being intimidating but glad we talked well n i luv her for slapping my back. Kak Rini is this lady from the Japanese studies dept. Hope, its gonna be gd working w her.

Prakash..i am waiting for him . Poor blind adik, so gonna read for him while Shark probably gonna kick sum inconsiderate visible ppl in Prakash's fren's group. Btw, i am thinking of picking a fight w this 'world' talking crappy master guy. Why? He speak WORLD k but wat the F, he actually guilty of just looking at Prakash knocking on walls as he was searching for his classrm. Wat kinda 'world' speaking teacher is dat? I am just waiting to strike and drop his worldly crap talk. Probably all to b impressive. Grrrr! I hate such ppl.

Shark made this imitation of me n its really me k. I like her doing dat n i think she shud b werking w other actors in Drew Carey Show.

No comments: