Went to school today only to knoe dat i haf to drop Praktikum Seni cos i am the only daring student. So end up going to schooljust to eat w Fat,Prakash, Choc lady, Miza n this Zuraidah. Shark not going to school since she has no class, soon i will b joining her. I am replacing Praktikum Seni w Seni Bina. Well, all new for me...KL always a place i realize n find sumting new.
Waiting for dear Fat who was kinda horny a few mins ago. Shark is beside me doing cash transfer. I am juggling...blogging n talking to dear angelic face. Mimi's msn nick sound delicious. This mug of free mango juice also sedap. Intend to get a nice chic top but when i try it on....sedehlah. Doesnt bring out my looks.No matter wat,i am happy getting a nice rosy glam lipstick dat just brighten up my red lips. Shark bought me pizza...she trying to fatten me up since i like fat guys. Yeah, i did wish dat i am a fat guys dreamlah. Dj....i always pray in time i will forgive him. I do regret but telling myself its fated to lose sumone i so adore as a fren.
We going KLCC n then send Fat's mum home. Fat's mum kinda remind me of a cartoon character. Shark is a gummi bear...scarf gummi bear, cute rite. I wish i am sumkinda cute cartoon character but Shark said i am like Darlia, weird gal. Farklah, i wanna b cute took...adorable. Iluv Fatimah..she is so caring n always worrying abt me. It touched me when she told me not to minor in Seni just cos i wanna escape fr the other UM students. Sayang her. BTW, i recognized a lump on my throat. Did i grow an adam's apple? Is God gonna grant me a wish of becoming a man for a few days? Maybe its toncilitis. I hope its nothing bad lah. I hate operation. Oklah...dats all...insyallah i update again.
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment