
I went on a vcd spree and bought a few cds yesterday. The husband then surprised me at the door after saying that he wont be meeting me, yesterday. Thus, got all set for him to watch his fav Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks movie (one of my fav too but think he adores it more)on my lil personal dvd player. I dozed off due to the almost tumouring headache but woke up in a shock cos i miss the ending and only to find my husband tearing. Dia emolah. It was quite sometime for him to cool down after being so touched by the movie. He talked about his heartache and search for true love while i calm him down like i never shed a tear in the search for love. I was Tom Hanks and he...Meg Ryan, i guess. Told him its all about fate and we just have to accept that we are not that good enough for that person if things aint working.Thinking back about my past, i think i cried like mad more about being mistreated and fooled in love. I was a foolish lover ( Marvin Gaye's song suddenly playing). I admit that i fell for all the wrong person in my desperation to taste the beauty of love that everyone boasts about and i dream of. Haiyah...love. At times, i did chat with ppl dat i got myself stupidly tangled with and no matter, at times it does cross my mind how wonderful it gonna be to be tog again but thats just fantasy in my farking brain as it will never be any better than before as he is still him and i am still me.

Btw, i am thinking of getting Che's t shirt like finally. I kinda like him (only the earlier part when he is a doctor). That kinda dirty colour to go w my jeans. I spot too a pretty girl brand named 'che che'. Kinda cutelah and nice to the eyes but price pun boleh tahan. Seelah how...dat guevara t gonna be mine if its in dat colour. So if frens see it, tell me and i get it. If nak terus belikan, get me an M or L pls, i dont like small t lah cos i am not dat slim like when i was 17.
Tuition and then wedding to attend.
No comments:
Post a Comment