Thursday, April 12, 2007

I noticed that my long hair gets tangled easily. Is it normal for long hairs? I never kept my hair this long. Its beyond the shoulder blade and it curls. I love the curls and i wish i could lie saying its natural but my guilt just so much stronger than my desire. Today, i must say it really feel good to have my husband volunteering to brush my long tress. I told him that i am glad to be married to him because i dont think if its other guys, they would be bothered to pamper me with that simple pleasure. Luuuuuuv himlah!

School...wats new other than tiring but oklah, pay rise. Alhamdulillah juga sebab walau sakit hati kenkadang ngan bebudak yang comel loteh ni, my rezeki macam murah gitu. Perhaps, i shud lessen the whining. Yesterday after i scolded a few absentees on the phone (more stress bila handle anak melayu kita sendiri), my HOD called me in to talk like in the hope to calm me down. I am finelah and being pissed is quite normal. This morning, she kinda went overboardlah with buying me yummylicious tepung gomak for breakfast. Then, i chatted with my girl about how strict and paranoid her father is about camping. Told her to talk nicely to her daddy and stand up for her right amiably since she really wanna experience camping. Sec 3 camp on the 25th-27th May. 27 will be the reception at my husband's side but i plan to stay a night at Jalan Bahtera specially for my form class before leaving the next day for wedding and soon, YIPPETY YAY!!! Honeymooooooon. Oh, another good news is that our housing loan is approved and 22nd May gonna be the first appt. I must thank my dear friend Naz for making owning a hse speedy and possible. U are my lucky charm.

* Ps: I kinda like Sanjaya. He reminds me of Ajmal, my lovely also Indian student. I hope to snap pics of my sec 5 and 4 before they go.

2 comments:

Naz said...

u are my lucky charm too, u know... *winks*
thank you thank you thank you

btw... i think i like sanjaya too.. hehhe i think he's cute....

Polly said...

Yeah gal...i luv his curls, his smile, his eyes and his lanky mocha torso.