Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Cool Slideshows




Her nikah was on the 21st Jan 07.So on the 11th March 07 was my sis's reception at kampung. Its a big event at kampung with khatam Al-Quran by cousins, Marhaban, barongan and later, kuda kepang at night. An auspicious and special day for her as well as for everyone in the Sias family, my maternal relatives.The Kampung reception was bursting w relatives to the extend that we are strangers to each other.I dont knoe how i am related to them but being with my kampung relatives, they will always make sure that i salam n aware of them. It did feel like its only yesterday dat i was a lil girl and my relatives' hairs were black.Lil ones are adults, parents and even clutching their juniors NOW and new faces appear making nieces and nephews as of same age as aunties or uncles.I miss Yayi...if only Yayi is still around, i bet its gonna be so much more 'meriah'. He always make sure that cousins and relatives are closely knitted especially his grandchildren. I remembered Yayi will slaughter chickens and grilled it for us to eat together. His tradition to welcome his grandchildren other than his attempt to strengthen our relationship. I miss all that and at times, i do feel sad that we can never be as sooo close as when we were kids cos we are adults now with diff opinions, responsibilities and desires. Sigh...shudnt dwell on the past. Its not like we, cousins, had a bad fight but just dah renggang n of coslah tak macam dulu. I just let the pictures do the talking as i promised dat this time, gonna be lotsa pics =)


Some of the growing cousins. The late Atiqah shud be in the picture too but we lost her last year to Kidney failure.


My teen cousins fr my dad's side. Luv their hair n tan skin. Guess they got the best look despite being really skinny. Aini (in pink) haaaad to rebond her gorgeous twirls cos she couldnt stand managing it.


I really think my this lil cousin, ikin (yg mentel), looks like Que Haidar. Anyone agree?


Another young cousins. Adorable!!!

No comments: