I am taking time off from work today. Diarrhea and the whole body is really feeling week. My knees feel so fragile and tired. I ate breakfast since my stomach really feel empty and hungry but mins later, i am off to the loo. So right now, i am just popping fruit nuggets while waiting for the clinic to be open and take a stroll to school to deliver the voucher. I need this break so much and i hope tomorrow, i will be so refresh to go back.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
I am taking time off from work today. Diarrhea and the whole body is really feeling week. My knees feel so fragile and tired. I ate breakfast since my stomach really feel empty and hungry but mins later, i am off to the loo. So right now, i am just popping fruit nuggets while waiting for the clinic to be open and take a stroll to school to deliver the voucher. I need this break so much and i hope tomorrow, i will be so refresh to go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment