Here is my lovely sis...her bedroom really turn out very well. She reminds me of Tun Fatimah. Classic beauty. Nothing much to say about her Tiger Wood tho he is typically good looking. Like it or not, i dont know him much so let me learn to like him and believe that he wont hurt my sis who always break my heart unintentionally. Worst hurt from her is to see her tears. I couldnt bear that tho at times (in my evil sis moment), i wish she will cry in disappointment.
It feels traditional and i am glad that she glitz her kurung. The cake is YUMMYLICIOUS! I like it cos its cute and happy looking wedding cake.
Sedap sedap and i luv its pretty cheery colours on dark brown fudgy surface.
Looks traditional and not simple...just like how she wants it.I watched Pan's labyrinth last night. Very good...the after feeling just like how it was after reading Jostein Gaarder's novels. I luv the whole setting, story line and messages in it. Political stuff coated in fairy tale beliefs. Beautiful...universal humanism thingy (according to the Western imperialism) but i choose to take it in the religious context. In class today, Novi asked me about the cruelty of eating poultry like chicken. How they cruelly kill the animal for consumption. I told her that God created animals for us to feed and God also demand us to respect the sacrifices by making death a fast and easy one. Thats why the Muslim has halal and the Jew probably has Kosher. I am sure other religion too has that ruling of not torturing the animals to death. I told her we human talk about terrorism and injustice towards human that we forget the little micro injustice we did to others (including animal) and ourselves. Its probably cause we have lose respect on the little simplicity of life that we slowly losing respect on bigger important things in life. I told her too of it makes her better, than dont eat poultry and practice a vegetarian life because God too gave us variety for choices that suit us.
Before i leave...i have to put up this freaky, funny pic of mine as i tried to cover my forehead. Gonna print it and paste it in my cubicle so that i can laff during stress period.

Buruk macam itik...i am the ugly wife and its not my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment