Sunday, December 03, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah!!! Guess who else going? I am so pissedlah but i really hope Shaiful wanna accompany me see my fav band. I really wanna go. But am i practising responsibility? I mean the money need to be saved for bigger issue like the honeymoon, the house and the family. Here, i wanna act like singles jumping and screaming my lungs out to Deadstar, Hysteria, Time is running out...Arghhh! I feel so reckless. I will only go if Shaiful going with me and i hope he really will go w me lah. Its Muse but its not Manic Street Preachers but still...my heart says its gonna be regretful if i dont go but its not gonna be as regretful as if its MSP. If i am going, i am getting the tix b4 16th Dec.

Yesterday, attended a wedding while i am cramping. Its really bad and my back aching plus i really feel shitty. Today, hopefully not so bad and i wanna make it a fast one cos i have to do my laundry. Tomorrow, i have to clean up the new pl and find the key to the cupboard. I hate shiftinglah and i really dont feel my deserved break from school work. Break fr kids maybe but not bloody school admin stuff. I am soooo gonna convert to half load or part-time teaching once i have kids.

No comments: