Monday, December 04, 2006

Bumping into ex-es' frens. I wonder how others are in that situation. If it turn out well with each other still be as cordial as before, i am definitely very envious of it. However if the 'frens' looked away n pretended they dont knoe u since u had a bad break-up w ur ex, tell me how it is being handled. I knew that girl who was a fren's wedding. I told my fren that the girl in blue is a mutual fren of my ex and my fren's buddy. That blue girl totally ignore my presence and like shrivelled into pieces at the sight of me. Whoah! The bad experience of her fren really scared her too is it? I mean she is not the one being pushed by me or pushed by my ex. Sigh, its that simple not to be like by ppl when it was only yesterday that u were treated like angelic frens since her fren speaks beautifully of me. Frankly, i feel like stamping her face. Nope, i am not totally angry cos i had a part in tarnishing myself. But i cant stand her face who konon eksen innocent. Got the cheek sumore to take pics w us Beattians...okay, i am being childish but i dislike her puny lil face.

I was talking to Shaiful the other night about who he gonna be asking out if we are not married. He replied another teacher called Diana. He said too that i will still be going out w Djasman or maybe sumone new, Luthfi, who will just be interested in flinging me. Pretty good comment right for my self-esteem but wat can i say, i dont tink any guy beside Shaiful will really want to be serious with me. Shaiful ni pun pasal Tuhan yang gerakkan hati dia. Frankly, i feel like a sling bag or maybe just a bag dats used on occasions to pose. But frankly, wat makes my husband think that Diana is a fine girl. I just have the feeling that she is interested only with non-Malays cos her relationship are mostly based on international cyberspace. Yeah, i begin with friendster but i dont look for other colours cos dat mat denmark yg aku setengah nak mati gilakan pun MELAYU. Truthfully, i prefer javanese.

Does this sound like a demoralising post? I decide not to go to Muse after all cos i am financially worried of my dream shop house and honeymoon dat i really wanna go.

No comments: