Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I am pissed w the bloody agentlah. No! Not my agent but the other party's agent.
He farkin well did told us that they are closing the deal at 192k and now they said that they decided to close it at 193k to another buyer. I hate chinky....untung nak banyak tapi modal lokek gila. I really hope its not truelah dat there is another buyer. My agent is pissed with them too. I really hope they never get to sell that houselah!!! There goes my chance to own a nice shop house. Sigh...maybe this hse not my rezekilah.

Anyway, i celebrated my husband's 31st bday yesterday. Nora, Ja, Kak Ina, Nazeer and Mimi really made the surprise a beauty with decor, food and they tidied the mess we made. I was touched and i knoe dat it will be perfect with the presence of miss photographer, Shakirah. Apart fr the lil getaway, i am blessed with bonus dat has depleted to half due to savings, mum n dad and a memory of my first bonus as a degree holder.

In life, you win some and lose some. I still hope tho dat i stand a chance to own a nice shop house.

No comments: