We then (tog w Naz) walked around Arab street.
I was basically just hanging around while they look for beads, sequins, cloths and
pretty laces.


I was still upset about not getting the shop house. Last night, i watched 'The Haunting' and got a bit scared. This family live in a haunted house and the evil spirits are really bad that it wanted to harm the family especially the lil baby girl. I started to think what is most important in getting a house. I definitely would want a safe house blessed by God and away from evil spirits. I wont want to have a dream house but not a dream home. A safe and blessed shop house will be the ultimate dreamlah. Kalau ada, adalah. Its bitter to swallow but wats most important, we can raise our family happily and safely in the house. Like it or NOT, i have to be REALISTIC about life.



No comments:
Post a Comment