The students had been coming. Seems like i am the only house that are open to them while other teachers always making excuses. Poor them but i dont blame my colleagues, they have their reasons to do so. The other day, 22 entered the house and filled up my entire living room. So noisy yet bursting with life. I got to see the rest of the sec 4Ns, good looking boys fr 4E, many sec 3s, a few 3NTs, another eye candy fr Bartley (yeah, how come he is there?) and sum of my sec 2s. Yesterday, the sec 2 gals came and they all look pretty in pink. After that, sent them over to blk 68 in the rain w umbrellas. Hmmm, Shella had been lying to me about her whereabout. Problem sikitlah dat girl altho she is smart academically. Sumtimes, she kinda remind me of my dropout frens who are very smart actually but easily caught up in the web of emotions and confusion.
I had been looking forward more to my honeymoon instead of the upcoming solemnization. I have to be groundedlah but the mind and heart keep on urging to find out more about flight prices, eurail schedule and ticketing...Shaiful rolled his eyes at my over-excitement. I luv travelling and sight-seeing. I am thinking of including the Rome zoo visit. I want to visit all the zoos in europe if possible. So far i only had been to KL zoo and of cos Sg zoo. My frens laugh at me for wanting to visit the zoo in Amsterdam, the other time. I wonder how the animals look like in a mat salleh zoo...are they like the mat salleh? The zoo actually says a lot about the keeper too, u knoe.
Yesterday, i had a bad headache thanks to my monthly cycle. Its excruciating that i wish i can just open up my skull or pull of my hair so dat a greater pain will distract that migraine. Popped a panadol after complaining to him via sms and soon i was asleep. Its gone and i am glad. This mth P gonna be a real pain in the ass cos i am always giddy and my feet ache terribly. Angsty? yeah, before P, i actually told Shaiful to wrestle with me at Bugis mrt station. It felt good biting and punching him while he just pushed me away or kick my butt w his knee. I am crazy many times during my period.
Ok, i need to therapy myself.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment