Moodle...i hate it but its justifiable to have it.
Reason if there is any chance dat kids are not able to attend school for a long time, lessons can be done via online. Of cos ada a few hiccups especially in FTPSS but we cant always cater to all, so the kids with pc n internet connection at home plus lotsa initiative to study need to be satisfied.
I kinda in disbelied when i menjawab balik my HOD amiably when he noticed dat the malay dept have not updated much activities in moodle. He said its not good in the record and too late but i replied better be late than not having anything at all. I get irritated easily and this can lead me to a D. I can understand the pressure he have fr the P n VP but i just cant keep up with the pace. Frankly, i dont dig Moodle online just like most teachers i guess. Put some sense in me puhleese.
Pretty sri included me in friendster. Okay, she is a diploma holder. A bit better of myself ahaha. Nolah cos she seems to kinda imply to me dat she also a grad. Read her profile and i think she is a nice lady. Kesian tak ramai kawan but she shud be thankful cos most ppl would scratch her with envy. So lawa. I like her face tho at times, she remind me of a pornstar. A girl blessed with awesome beauty. Kalau tinggi, she shud try Miss Singaporelah.
Oh yeah, dat weirdo fairy girl viewed my profile lah. Nisa have not accepted my testi. I am tired of typing n no interesting chatters on msn. I miss yakkety yak at KL. The company was great.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment