Sunday, October 15, 2006

I was totally knocked out yesterday.
Shakiko came over with marking. I was supposed to help her but marking a script w pencil...how helpful can i be when all i do is yak yak yak n she mark, mark, mark and juggling priority w me.
Its always nice spending time with her. Laughing at crazily funny poseurs blog. She went extemely bonkers internally just like Shaiful when he is watching bitch sweet 16 bday on mtv. I would laugh and made comments, at least Shark laff but Shaiful will be pulling his hair in frustration. We laughed at a giant arm. Laughed and rolled our eyes at girl action tak pernah susah and she tak tahulah apa itu teh tarik n suji. Feelingkan. Kindergarten teacher siak!!! The world is complete with its eccentricities. Its crazy but its great to laugh at.

This morning, i buka my laptop and perasanlah ada kelab or gathering untuk bakal-bakal pengantin. How lame can that be or how desperate ppl can be wanting to be a groupie!!! Its funnylah and so embarassing tau. They need all these to mae them alive...pfft.

Anyway, i gave Nisa a testimonial. It may not sound as intelligent or philosophical as her frens who love beating around the bush. One thing i dislike is ppl who always wanting to prove their philosophical intellect. Its a sign of depressionlah, dol. I was there and its very exhausting so chill it. Kitakan dah memang bodoh dan lemah. Of cos im ny testi, i include how lunatic she was in sending me a letter from satan. I bet she dah lupa but its the truth and i hope she gets embarassed of her crazy yesterday self. Not inviting u to my majlis, u kaki penipu but aiyah, i save u all the troublelah.

Ahahaha...i need to do my terawihlah since i am the devil dat brews in myself.

No comments: