Monday, October 09, 2006

I finished marking and i am thankful dat i have achieved 100% passes for my 2 express classes. Good but cant be all good since i managed to get 18 passes out of 21 students for my 2NA. How can i ever motivate Hafiz, Othman and Hakim to at least pass their Malay? Especially Othman since he is an orphan. Hafiz, if only he always come to school...i am sure he can pass. Hakim...he really have to be serious about his life and studies.

So again, we went around pasting ad. A few calls but chinese ppl are keen only on selling but not showing what is worth. If its fated that unit at blk 50 is ours, it will be. Meanwhile, we still scouting around.

Muhd Nur...i wonder how he is? He almost made me teared today. I need to get a card for his poor mum and him. I really want him to turn over a new leaf. My top 3 student.

No comments: