School was all right. I miss my sec 4NAs tho especially when more and more of them appeared at the staff room to wish me, "Selamat berpuasa Cikgu!" Aqidah was there. Gosh, i luv her face and really hope that Ardiat will look like her. She has a good looking face. My Sec 2s are a bit controllable today. Next year, i hope they are a bit more serious and i plan to really help push Hafiz, Hakim and Othman. I will be taking the same batch of students except, i am taking the 2T next yr. Fendi and i plan to strengthen the basic when the NTs are still young so that they can enjoy more later. Anyway, they are doing listening compre, MCQ cloze passage and MCQ compre. Thus, they shud be able to do well once the basic is strong. Syed will be taking over them, just doing practices and enlightened them with the reality in life.

I had a talk w Djasman tadi. He dreamt of me and i guess that made him wanna talk to me eventually. Its good to knoe dat he said i am the girl dat he can really get along but he was too confused that i chose him instead of other guys. I think he forgot that there were no other guys and he dont understand me well enuff. However, its really clear that we are not getting anywhere cos i am not the one. I am not bitter that i am just suitable as a fren to him now since we talked really fine just now. I am glad wat i thot before was right. Very glad too that Shaiful understands me.
Its kursus rumah tangga day esok. From 9 to 6. Then, Shaiful n i plan to solat terawih at Masjid Sultan. Sharky turning 25 at the strike of midnight, tomorrow. Lucky she dat God welcomes her 25th bday with the blessing of Ramadhan. I hope i get to do terawih more this year and my students wont test my patience. Please make them good, the malays and the chineses and the indians.
Btw, i dont get Erna. Why she confidently think dat ppl dat she dont knoe are more sincere and real than those she already knoe? Dont she gets it that ignorance is bliss and its good that u dont knoe cos if u knoe then u will just b hurt? Maybe she just like superficial nice. I am glad dat my sincere frens are those that hurt me and love me yet stay with me thru thick and thins.
No comments:
Post a Comment