
I am supposed to update earlier but i wont want a post w/o a pic.
My 28th bday:- went to Tampines with him and later hanged out with the anak mami plus obek.
The usual Tampines clan. They brought me to Bedok Corner and i shud shud have ate the nasi ayam penyek. Sedap sekali! Next time with the bear. They got me a pretty cake and i luv the whole simplicity and low tone. Just like me, the ultimate no...i am not driven by anything... yes i am the ultimate slackers and its tuff being an on-er at school. Fakeylah me but wat to do, the kids are harmful slackers. Sheesh, handling mat-mat Melayu EGO at the young stage is really tuff. Man! I am back to complaining. They are challenging but still interesting. At the end of the day, how much can i motivate them since i am just an ordinary slacker cum ex-junkie. Why an imperfect me want a perfect job? Still a dreamer...typical one. Punch line...bday is just nice and i like like like it a lot. Ehhh, i tink i look like action cutelah. YUCKS!!!
PS: I miss my sec 4N...just now, Hairee and Nabil came over. I guess they miss me too cos they asked me if they can stay in my Malay class. Kids...it will be nice but i wont want u all to be in discipline prob. I think i am cursedlah...tak suka sekolah and i end up working in school. How ironic!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment