Monday, August 28, 2006

My right palm is hurting me so much these past few days. Kinda okay now after rubbing sum ointment but i knoe dat the pain wil come back. At 27 and aching in most areas. Tomorrow is my check up and dats mean i cant eat and drink right til its over next morning. I cant wait for Holiday and this Kembara Nusantara 1 to be over. I want to be well-rested during the hols. On the way back, bumped onto Yani and Rozianah. They were shocked that i stay in a small three roomed pigeon hole opposite her flat. Its like i am supposed to live in a spacious four roomed or five roomed flat with well to do family. Life isnt all perfect even for teachers. Told her, i am just like them from a lower income family but my parents had to work very very hard to provide for me. I realized that almost 50% of my students are under FAS. More than 5 siblings, only mum working or only dad working with a very low income. I maybe poor but i think i am lucky that my dad and mum have skills. Thus, i dont really qualify so much in a low income family. Anyway, i hope my kids will take wat they see as a motivation to strive in their life.Doesnt mean that u are poor, u cant go to University. Doesnt mean dat u are abandoned or come from broken family, u cant get a degree and be successful in life. For the first time after leaving MGS, i dont really feel lesser than my students but i feel equal to them in terms of status.

Holiday!!! I miss u.

No comments: