I had been going home late for these past few days. Left school at 6 but glad that sum teachers do the same thing too. I think having tuff kids actually drive us to workaholism. Those that want to strive tho may not be very smart or actually dont have that support at home depend on us for that. Sum teachers stayed back to play games w kids so that they can de-stress and stop them from getting involve in unhealthy companionship. Teachers have a lot to offer but at the end of the day, its up to the kids to take up wats being offered to them
So, one of my kids ran away from home AGAIN. A smart girl w a pretty minah face but gonna waste her one life time opportunity by running away from problems into the arms of idiotic bf. So angry at her that i feel like slapping her. Skipped her Common Test. Its not easy living w difficult parents but quit itlah. Dont keep on blaming them for ur shit. My cousins caught smoking and blamed my aunt. Lame kan these teenagers. Every time same reason even tho nasihatkan and still same reason. Its always other people fault n not theirs. SHELLA! I WISH I HAVE A BIKE AND I CAN HUNT U DOWN. u ARE ONE OF THE TOP MALAY STUDENTS AND I FOUND OUT U ARE GOOD IN ENGLISH TOO BUT WTF! HAVE U DONE?
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment