I am kinda sad looking at my depleting account.
It is still 4 digits but the no has decended to a 1 whithin these few days.
Lets see if reflecting my expenditure gonna make me less sad.
I bought shoes and wallets for hantaran. Got my dad wallet too for his long past bday. So i guess the hantaran for him is complete unless i want to add a set of body bath and after-shave. I got myself a pedicure and manicure. Gave him treats to Swensen and Simpang Bedok last night. Oh, the markers for moa and Sharky. Money for mum, dad, mak ha and apiz. Internet plus cable fees. So is it reasonable enuff to make me less unhappy. It shud be i guess since the only thing i spent for myself is to look at my well-shaped and shiny nails. K, no more spending cos Sept, i have bdays to celebrate, pay my baju nikah n hantaran, pay for kursus rumah tangga and that Negeri Sembilan trip. Glad and so thankful that Insya-Allah, we gonna be diijabkabulkan on the 18th of Nov at 11 am. My mum seems happy that she gets to organize the feast and i guess Shaiful's mum too. However, i insisted on a small affair and we just have to see how my mum gonna accomodate to that. Strictly 300 invites. Close frens fr my side shud be:- Sharky, Nora, Yani, Naz, Fat, Sof, Zur, Shahril (since he was my guarantor), Leen, Mahathir, Hasfizal,Kak Tina, Helda, ja n nazeer, Mark and Pendek. Shud be all that rite and i hope i dont miss anyone. Colleagues, i plan only Fendi, Syed, Talib and Surimah. I have to invite my MGS gals, Hassan gals, Grace n Anjali, Diyana and Nabilah. Those that i am kinda close too. Probably my upper sec students. Would suddenly love to invite more but i want it to be for close frens n relatives only. I think i better write a list of invites first and hopefully its not more than 50.
K, i have to get ready for Yoga since i missed two classes. I hope i wont be lost in the class. Wont be meeting Shaiful today so i can finish up my prelim papers marking. Hopefully, the majlis nikah gonna be mediocre yet a success. Hope too that my baju nikah gonna be fine. I wont be able to handle any mistake in my nikah clothes since the time gonna b short. Hari Raya coming, duit zakat budak pun nak kena ketepikan.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment