Sunday, July 23, 2006

Isnt it a good morning?
I woke up at 9 plus. Good sleep and good rest.
Hope its going to rain soon cos i would love to have the scent of the rain besides breakfast. Great thing too is i do not miss the SURVIVOR VANUATU.
Yeah, i am a freak for adventure reality show. U get to see real characters.
Wonder how i am going to be like as a participant of SURVIVOR. Probably, not a nice person. I am a freak with just a few pibch of stress. I hope i am not but again, i am still working to make myself a better person.

I love Shaiful for not being emotional but practical.
I wasnt an emotional dumb freak before relationship but what happened?
It seems like i am like other girls in relationship.
Got upset when the tailor sew his Nikah clothes in a different style.
Got even more upset when the cloth that we wanted was sold out.
I know it is not totally tailor's fault because sometimes people are forgetful.
Why am i so uptight? We got other piece of cloth. Linen, kinda nice and comfy for him i guess. I just hope it is going to be fine. Sigh, i need to get my graduation gown. Have to take UPA on next Monday. Okie, anyways... met w Marlina and Eric at their hotel. Chilled out there catching up and they were like tempting us to migrate to Portland. It seems like a nice place and definitely much worthy than Singapore. But i cant live Singapore or even Asia ... nope, its not because of self confidence in getting a job. I always believe in REZEKI from Allah if we work hard. Its also not because of I am loyal to SG. Actually, i am not a loyal Sgian. Families can be a part of it but not major part. It is actualy more for my Malay society. What will happen to my society if i go to pursue my own happiness. I am quite happy here with Shaiful. Materially, we all want to be better but I want to give back to my Malay society. I love Malays and i realy hope that we all can slowly crept out of political games as well as social probs and be a better human ukhrawi and duniawi. Nope, i am not garnishing an Ustaz or Ustazah but i just want my Malay people to realize that everything in this world dats good are made for us too and we shpuld never forget Allah as well as do things sincerely for Allah. It is hard to explain but i hope sumday, all my students will get my point and smile as they whisper praises to Allah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anyway, we watched Nacho Libre last night.
The message is like to rebel with a good cause.
Kinda slow but i like the message. He won finally when he remembered that the first time he started wrestling was for the orphans and not the fame n glory. I adore Jack Black tho this time in Nacho, he looks kinda disgusting.

No comments: