
Engagement is like another precious moment in life next to marriage.
Big or small, it doesnt matter but for sure it makes everyone happy and proud especially the couple.
I am a kaypoh who at times enjoy reading blogs and my fav will be blogs dat have pics.
Wedding pics, happy pics, funny pics n blah blah dat always make me laff and not bored by words.
Frankly, i felt a bit hurt dat i dont even knoe dat Ira is engaged. I knoe she is not close to me but i remembered very much how she talk endlessly about her dream wedding when the second time i met her in KL. She was so happy and chirpy talking about it dat i began to worry about myself dat this young girl has such great dreams and something is wrong with me for not thinking about marriage tho my clock is ticking. But hey, an unintentional wake up call for me. Sweetlah when girls talk about their gurlish dreams and Ira of cos was sweet too tho i had to sleep earlier than them. Abeh, so sad seh n macam ketinggalan when u announced dat u are engaged. I do read ur blog tho not often but maybe u are not like me or most ppl who will update about their engagement. Anyway Munira Hanim, SELAMAT BERTUNANG and finally u gonna make ur dreams come true. Pls do tell me when u getting married n jangan dah kahwin lama baru tag i. Tak jemput pun tak kisah for as long as my excitement for u tak basi. Tsk, kalau tahu u dah tunang leh ajak gi expo pengantin sesama. Email me lah pls for details, takkan i nak tanya Shakirah...bukan dia yang tunangkan u. =p hehe
Yeah, i stayed in Kl last weekends and reading the tags made me realized a week loss in Sg made me so foreign.
I wonder if Shaiful had lose more weight, mum is ok ke tak...heh actually tu dua ajalah yg i wonder about. Oh yeah, another is Shark cos last week dia tak balik KL since Fadzli's atuk meninggal. Wondering if she gonna be ok since its not easy to be an emotional libra. I definitely worry too much macam Shark gonna kill herself. But the weekends were good cos i get to do my LI. Insya-Allah its possible to complete my Bab 3 by tonight. I didnt knoe dat 'kelentong' is from Hokkienlah. Reading other ppl's LI really help a lot. Last night staying up late typing tog w Zuraidah and Shark also help a lot too. Naz, sumting wrong with her yesterday...its like she mabuk todi. I am still laughing thing about the series of bloopers she did last night. Kecian dia.
Now, i cant wait to go back to Sg and hug my bear. Miss him very much lah. I miss Sg, i miss Shaiful, i miss mum's cooking and having her presence around me. I miss the cats especially Mucho aka Tiger. Its only a week and i am missing.

Dont knoe why i put up this pic but i like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment