Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wheee!!! We going to be solemnise this year!!! Yeay!!!
I was gleaming w joy when my mum suggested back for me to nikah gantung.
Yeay!!! Finally, its gonna be just as wat i planned before. We can have like one more year of pure dating as husband and wife in Islam before we are finally together after our adat ceremony next year. I know more money on mak andam and photography but the blessing from Allah is more important. I cant have a small jemputan ceremony cos of families and relatives. Thus next year with a fatter bank account, its possible for a good decent majlis accomodating 1000 ppl. Mum even agreed to cook for the nikah and make lil pulut kuning to give to 100 immediate relatives and very close frens. Its probably gonna be lesser than 100. Yeay!!! I am so happy. My sis gonna be married in March. Pls note its in March and i really hope its a definite one. She wanted the same apartment dat we wanted too. No big deal, its not like confirm can get the apt but if we do get it. Good news then, its time for rebonding as neighbours since we SUCK big time as sisters.

So i have settled the deposits for next year makan-makan. Changed to buffet since mum wants both kambing n lembu dishes. Settled the deposits for outdoor and nikah photography. Mak Andam or is it Pak andam for nikah checked. Okie, i need opinions!!! During Nikah dalam upacara batal air sembahyang, do we brides need to ambil air sembahyang sekali or its only the guy? Help me here by tagging me or emailing me. I need opinions.


No comments: