Will it help if i get paranoid and worried cos its just gonna be worst and i end up not wanting to do anything.

We visited the expo to have the rought idea of wat to expect from a wedding.
Another thing too is to look for good bargains by the established companies.
Nora, Mimi and Kak Lina joined us later.
So we came earlier after cycling in the morning and then his Jummat prayers.
Its kinda overwhelming having the chinese salesperson pushing us to open a booking.
I went out immediately being suffocated by them and pissed at Shaiful for thinking that wedding potrait or any pictures displayed gonna be invoked by the devils plus angels will avoid the house. Smsed Shark and like pinching plus pushing him other than raising my voice to prove my point dat he is just being ridiculous. Why Shark? I knoe Shark will give me dahlil's for everything dat she believes in. I really wanted to beat him up thinking that a harmless pic of maybe our child graduating from kindergarten just gonna be hide inside an album. So many things dat suddenly made me wanna be violent like how i dislike his capability of saving more than me. Its totally ridiculous when i think about it on my bed last night. I broke down thinking of my actions at the expo. I told him to shut up when he started his crappy talking and sarcasm with the salesperson. Raised my voice at him just because i disagree with his point despite its only A DISCUSSION. It erks me when he took charge and i just snapped arrogantly at him. It just broke my heart recalling back dat all thru that, he just diam and hid his disappointment by trying very hard to calm me down.
Today we are going again to grab basic good bargains. I have considered and calculated certain things that i want for the event except andaman. It seems like a known bridal company kinda unhelpful with handling my giant so despite of me liking the make-up, definitely not taking it. Apart from that i bumped onto my old-old primary school mate and i thot i saw sumone behind a desk. Does she lose weight? Not important anyway. So I thot of booking the catering service and event photography first. Not sure if i shud go ahead with booking the mak andam and pelamin since definitely the trend gonna be diff next year. Not sure too if i shud book the videography service. Will have to propose things to my parents and get back to him in the evening.
Later...assg time now.
No comments:
Post a Comment