Monday, February 13, 2006


I was about to enter BK for my usual meeting w Linda.
Suddenly, i made a quick turn wanting to be so away fr dat pl. Quickly, called Linda to change venue when later i bet, she found it futile but just agreed cos she chose to understand my situation.

The past always flashed in front of us when we least expect it.
I am not afraid of wat i see but ver ashamed and afraid of wat it reflects.
Its just not sumting dat i am proud of or want to remember.
I am not denying it but i wont want to face it cos i really dont knoe how to.
I dislike myself years back. I changed but that nasty past will always be there.
Seeing the face made me hate myself and embarassed of myself.
I am just not ready to see dat face and be reminded of my horrible self.

We have sumting for sumone today.
I told him to hang out at my pl n probably help me with my werk.
Right now, seeking confort chewing buttered sunflower seeds.
Gonna have throat irritation soon.

No comments: