
How do u 'tahan berak' from Tuas all the way to Novena?
Position urself in a way dat ur ass is totally clamped and shut.
Right hand on the window pane and the other clenching the seat.
Silence help a lot so dat u can concentrate on ur prayers to Allah.
It was one helluva an experience dat brought me to tears.
I needed Allah so much at dat moment and for once, i wanted Shark to shut up.
I luv Novena Sq for their wonderfully clean toilet.
Thanks to Shark too for tolerating my temper during dat 45 mins.
New steps from Randai. I kinda like the clap ur shoulder and ur thigh...blah blah.
Suddenly, its like a game more than like a silat dance.
Cant wait to show the move to Shaiful.
This morning, i decided to made ppl laff with an mms taken fr Shark saying 'I LUV Harley Mah'. I was snuggling comfortably on Halimah's sofa. Its really like as if i am in love w Halimah. Dat lady, i cant comprehend why she dislike me so much but in front of me, all pretending to be ok.I can see thru her lah and frankly, i dont even knoe wat i feel towards her but i knoe i find her lil anger, frustrations and gestures rather cute. Her chirpy self also cute tau. Sadly, she didnt find the pic funny since the title cannot be seen. She said 'sorilah' and i maafkan. Hehe! I bet Zuraida, Fat and Sofia dont get me too. My lack of hp intelligence...Now dats funny!
Indirawati seems contented w my werk despite of not seeing her for like 3 wks.
Yahoo! Dat really made me happy but she did remind me to hand in the next chapter when school re-open. I luv her new obsession, pearled earrings. Puan Indirawati, Kalau saya dapat 'A' untuk LI saya...insya-Allah saya akan hadiahkan anting-anting yang saya mampu beli.
Life pretty ok in KL. Sad thing, most likely i cant attend the majlis perpisahan made by the Yr 1 since i have Randai on dat day. Tsk...but i do want to eat their food. I like free food.I knoe dat my presence wont matter much since i am not well-liked but there are always sum ppl who like me n its nice to have dat opportunity to hang out. Eat and laff at sum characters...like zaman secondary.
Oh yeah...Hepi belated bday to Sofia: 8th Feb.
I knoe Fat is next.
So sumting for these 2 Funny Feb Ladies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOF N FAT!!!
MOGA ALLAH MELINDUNGI DAN MEMBERI KEBAHAGIAAN KEPADA KEDUA-DUA IBU INI...AMIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment