Thursday, December 01, 2005


Registeration is open n i had smoothly registered the modules needed to grad.
GRADUATION!!!! I cant wait for u.
I hope i dont have to change the modules i had chose.
Monday will be my IT class, Portuguese and Busana.
I wanted Iban but damn, the class begins at 8 in the morning...HOW can i wake up?
YEAY...hopefully Selasa will be untouch unless sum lecturer want a tutorial on dat day.
Weds, again my Portuguese and Busana.
Khamis, i enrolled myself into Persembahan Teater Tradisional in the evening.
Friday ( I am sure most sgians will be back by then), my FAV gamelan class.

Pls no changes cos i woke up early today for those modules.
I hope n pray plus gonna werk for my LI to finish ON TIME.
Prakash...GRRRR! How come susah sangat nak contact kau?



He shud be busy this week w his family gathering.
So fun rite...so close to the family n relatives.
Me, we are only close to family and not really relatives.
Btw my cousin, Maya, is getting married at Lagun Sari.
I am not sure if i can see her since school starts on the 26th.
Definitely a blessing in disguise if i dont but i do wish her a good marriage.
Her kids gonna b gorgeous and smart just like her.


To a certain extend, i regretted why i did things dat made me drift from her further.
I was too self centered and should value wat i had w her instead of pursuing a love dats never meant to be. Wats done cant be undone and dats why i am moving on carrying this shameful load of a twisted self years back. Move on and try to be a better person despite the shadow of the stain. Heh macam iklan sabun baju.

No comments: