Friday, December 02, 2005

During your academic period, have you ever performed your worst?
I was looking thru my past results in UM and SHEESH!!! My first year, second sem result was the major pull down in my grades. From 3.79 all the way crashed to 2.85 and right now, i think to get 3.7 again is impossible. I regretted screwing up my second sem. I dont knoe wats my this sem grades gonna be. Will it be able to at least bring me up to 3.5 or i am just gonna stay stagnant at 3.3? I really dont think 3.5 is so much of a high expectation. Suddenly i am worried now cos it seems like this sem probably the revival of my worst slacker self. But there's no heart break and emotional turmoil so why cant my grades be as in love as i am for this sem? WTH, i guess i have so much free time to worry or definitely, i am suffering from poor time management right now.

*Sound from the sky* Open dat bag of urs and withdraw that script. Withdraw the Mat Rock script.

Going Bonkerslah...i will be back.

No comments: